The game!

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Working hard

 Okay, so this post will be mainly pictures.  I've been working on terrain, on a bunch of buildings and today the accoutrements I bought from Antenociti's Workshop arrived. I ordered some computer panels for various hacking points, some door panels for each of the buildings and some interior furniture.  The other thing I ordered was a set of planter boxes.  I'd like to move away from the grimdark feel of GW's terrain offerings.

In fact, the look I'm aiming for at the moment is an outpost of some description, most likely something along the lines of mining exploration.

None of the buildings pictured are finished, merely basecoated.




So.  I might not get many games due to studies, work and family, but by George I'll have a good looking table when it happens!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment