The game!

Thursday 30 August 2012

The Migrant Fleet Approaches!

Hey all! Lowie here, been along time since i posted; living under a rock and all (and kept failing my PH rolls to lift said rock). After a rage quit from PanO's last failed game i have looked at what i can do within the game. I discovered that i actually really like the Nomad models and decided to build a list based on the Bakunen Jurisdictional Command. Some Moderators for a LINK team, 3 Sin Eaters to be auto-turrets. Two infiltrating glue guns and some other useful bits and bobs (don't want to give away all my tricks to potential opponents who read this :P). Overall synergised well in tonight's game against Cohen where we played a mission, the name fails me at this stage. At the end of the game Cohen had 1 model left and it was still a draw! (Mrs Cohen would have damaged me if i kept her husband away from the house any longer i think :S ; but of course I kid for effect.)

once the new job starts to produce more funds for me i shall purchase my metal warriors and start showing painting. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment